Let me help you mamma mia your Italian!
Welcome to Puntini sulle i a place where you can practice and learn Italian completely online.
Do you know what does Mettere i puntini sulle “i” mean?
Mettere i puntini sulle “i” is an Italian idiom, which means to constantly revise your work and getter better results every time. It’s like the Italian version of to cross the “t” and dot the “i”.
If you want to practice Italian, you’ve found the right spot. Join my journey and explore new scenarios about Italian culture, language, and grammar.
Be ready! I’m also launching some travel tips in my new section Be my Cicero!
Already on your journey to master Italian language?
Here you can also find Italian versions of almost all the articles. Try to read them in Italian and test your fluency and proficiency.
Here you can find some of the topics I talk about.
What’s on my Instagram?
Italian language online for foreigners
📚 Italian culture
- Learn Italian Through Intersemiotic Translation: Benefits and Application
- A1 comprehension in Italian for kids: Ciro – il cane di Vera
- How to use the prepositions “a” and “in” in Italian
- The best time to start to learn a new language was yesterday
- 3 easy steps to form the past participle in Italian (+BONUS)